Strategic Innovations is a financial consulting firm specializing in interim management, formulation and implementation of health care operating strategies, business/product development and government relations. Our clients are nationwide, both public and private sector, ranging from start-ups, organizations struggling financially, firms seeking growth through product development or expansion, to large companies with unique project needs. We also provide financial expertise to government agencies and fiscal intermediaries.
Strategic Innovations has been in business twenty years providing expert financial advice and service in the ever changing and sometimes chaotic health care environment; serving both for-profit and not-for-profit entities.
- Pricing, reimbursement, cost analysis, and risk modeling
- Pay for Performance methodologies and peer performance measurement
- Revenue cycle analysis of products, processes, and business segments
- Strategic planning and business case development
- Interim management
- Financial liaison to government agencies
- Feasibility review of potential products, expansion or facility concepts
- Valuation and due diligence
- Expert witness in health care litigation
- Bankruptcy or receivership